Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's final.

So last night me and my parents were talking, and my mom was trying to persuade me into having my dad drive me to FL instead of flying. She made some very good points, and I was starting to lean that way when we went to dinner. If we drove then I'd be able to take my TV, pack more, etc.

We get to the restaurant and sit down, and she keeps asking me what I want to do. Suddenly, she starts advocating more for me flying! It was terribly confusing. I'm very indecisive, so this didn't help at all. During dessert I decided I should just fly. I had no idea that that meant my mom would come home, go straight to her computer, and book my flight. But that's what happened! So I've got my one-way plane ticket to MCO now. I'll be leaving here at 6:20 AM on June 13th, with an hour layover in Memphis, and then arriving in Orlando at about 11:45 AM.

So I'm typing away to my roommates about what had just happened and printing out all the confirmation details of the flight, when I look up, and my mom had just booked my resort too! I'll be at Pop Century with Tracie the night before check-in.

I'm really excited, but a little nervous too. This is FINAL! I'll be leaving my home for 6.5 months. It's just a lot to deal with! I'm trying to keep myself in the present and stop looking towards to future all the time. I think about how much I'll miss being here, but I'm still here right now! So as much as I know I'll love the CP, I'm just trying to enjoy all the things I have here.

It's my spring break, so I'll be putting up a vlog probably Monday or Tuesday just showing off all the things I've bought for the CP and some other things that I'll be packing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment