Friday, August 6, 2010

A month later, do I still feel the same?

Yes! Even better, actually.

Work is going much better. I've realized that although the role of merchandise is boring, it wouldn't be any better in another location. I like Tomorrowland! I love my coworkers, we have a lot of fun at work. I'm embracing the positive. My hours have been cut to something managable finally since the new fall CPs are coming next week. I'm definitely excited about this!

It's so weird to think the entire 'advantage' part of my program is over. I feel like such a pro at everything now, it's all second nature. I've made friends here...that I swear I'll know for my entire life. I've met a lot of new people. One of my favorite things to do is to just start random conversations with fellow cast members (especially CPs). Tip: Be outgoing. You won't make friends or have fun any other way.

So we've been making a lot of ADRs and eating out a lot. Basically my entire paycheck each week goes on food. Some groceries, mostly Disney restaurants, fast food places, and Mouseketeeria.

Just live it up down here! That's my philosophy. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you're enjoying the program so much! See you all soon!!

    ~ Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! your blog has helped me more then you know!!! I have my phone interview tomorrow and was studying up when I stumbled upon your wonderful blog! Now i think i will be able to really do good in the interview! I can hardly wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I got got a job offer for merch for the dcp. I was wondering where you're gonna get place? If you wait until you get down there to find out? I know there are some long days. Do you work all day? Are there shift changes? Does it all depend? I did get told I would get $9 an hour and I saw some people only got $8. Does that depend on where you're at or anything?

    ReplyDelete