Friday, February 26, 2010

I love you!

I noticed today that I have 51 followers! Wowza! There really are no words to express how thankful I am that people listen to my rambles. I love each and every one of you for putting up with me.

For my fellow Fall 2010 followers - It has been so fun going on this journey with all of you! I feel so lucky to have met all of you, and I can't wait to actually MEET everyone down in FL! We are going to have the time of our lives, I can feel it.

For those of you following who haven't applied yet - Oh dear, I have been in your shoes! Reading blog after blog of people who are about to do the program and being super jealous! Trust me, your time to apply will be here before you know it! All I can hope is that you've learned something from my posts, even if it's just something small. I know I blog mostly on a personal level, but I hope I'm including as many details as possible. I know when I was waiting I really wanted to hear about every single little thing.

Really, it's just so wonderful that you want to hear about what's going on in my life. You're strangers, but it seems you actually care about what I have to say! Shocking! I know I'm really spastic sometimes and I talk all over the place...so wow. I hope to continue this blog and share the rest of my journey with you!

Lots of lovee! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying following your blog! Keep the fun posts comin', please!

    ReplyDelete