Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've found the answer...

...to how people live with the obsession. They just...do. Fortunately CP has kind of drifted to the back of my mind. It's probably because of finals. I cannot tell you how worried I was about all my finals, but I did pretty good on all of them. I think I probably have some form of anxiety/panic disorder. No, really. From my undergrad psychology opinion, lol.


Anyway. I'm actually very happy about that! I don't know if the obsessing will come back now that finals are over and it's break time, but...I kind of hope not. I hope I can be all calm, cool, and collected even when apps come out. My brain needs rest.

So, that's the school update I guess. I'm pretty sure I have maintained my 4.0 this semester, but I won't know for sure until grades come out on Friday.

Nothing much interesting to talk about though. I would like to see Princess & the Frog sometime soon. I'm eating a turkey sandwich and sunchips. We just finished decorating the christmas tree. All the mundane stuff of my life. :)
I'll post as soon as I figure out what I want to talk about that's Disney related, lol.

OH! Everyone needs to keep checking the chatroom and facebook page. I think things will pick up now that fall is over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment