Monday, December 28, 2009

Stolen from Abby's Blog.

No, I'm not a kleptomaniac, okay? I just saw it on her blog and though it was really cute. Besides, I think she probably stole it from somewhere too. Lol.







Movies


Which movie is your favorite? I have so many favorites. Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Hunchback of Notre Dame, 101 Dalmations, Snow White, Alladin, Little Mermaid. I love it all.


Which movie has the best story? I think it's Peter Pan. My favorite quote by Walt Disney is "Adults are only kids grown up anyways". This movie embodies that.


Which movie did you laugh the most at? I might say Hercules, just because the special effects are so hilarious. Also, Beauty and the Beast.


Which movie made you cry? Definitely Lion King. How can you not cry!?


What is your favorite song from the movies? How can I choose? Disney has the BEST songs. Obviously, I love Once Upon a Dream from Sleeping Beauty; When You Wish Upon a Star from Pinnochio; and of course, Part of Your World from Little Mermaid.


If you were sucked into one of the Disney movies, which would you prefer? Gosh! I don't know. Monsters Inc, I think. Lol.


Which Disney movie probably shouldn’t have been made? ALL of the sequels. And maybe Hercules.


Are you sick of the sequels? Very.






The Park


Have you ever been to Disneyland? Once.


Have you ever been to Disney World? Yes, seven times.


Have you been to any of the other Disney Parks around the world? Unfortunately, no.


Which park is the best? Magic Kingdom, no doubt.


What’s your favorite ride? I have so many! Splash, BTMRR, HM, TTA, Safari, GMR, JC, TOT, Space, TSMM. If you don't know what all thos acronyms are, then...we can't be friends.


What’s your least favorite ride? STITCH. I love all others. :)


Who have you been to Disney with? The family.


Would you go back? No. ...Seriously? What kind of question is that? Haha.


Did you get autographs and/or pictures with your favorite characters? I get pictures, not so much autographs anymore.


Which character is your favorite picture with? I have a picture of me at 9 with all the princesses. It's amazing. And oh! One from when Donald had stolen my pen/autograph book when I was 8.


Would you ever work for Disney? ...


Would you remember where they were if you went back? Okaaay....


Which is the best show at Disney? Wishes. FOTLK. BATB. Fantasmic. Illuminations. Country Bears (shut up, you know you like it too).


Which is the best restaurant? I've been to many many many. I really can't narrow it down. I love so many! Coral Reef, Ohana, Kona Cafe, Tusker House, Chefs De France. Oh my gosh, I have to try Boma on the CP!


Which is the best hotel on Disney property? I love the Boardwalk and the Beach Club. And Poly, of course. AKL. Wilderness Lodge. POP.


So much Disney love. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment