Monday, December 28, 2009

Just call me superficial.

That's my hair now (the icon), when I straighten it. It's generally not too bad, and I can be pretty versatile with it. Even when my hair is curly, and I use enough Frizz-Ease, it's good enough. I'm really not that high maintence, but all girls like to have their hair look semi-nice, right?


So, this is my problem with FL. EVERYTIME I go on vacation there, my hair looks like I rubbed it with a balloon or something. I did it differently though. You see, if I'm going to wear my hair curly, then I take a shower at night, put all my product in it, then sleep on it. When I wake up in the morning, it's generally frizz-free and managable.

At FL though, I just took a shower in the morning and didn't really have time to dry it properly. It seemed that as soon as a I walked out of the hotel room is went nutso. Like Stitch. See how I related that to something Disney? Hah.

Anyway, so that's not going to work. I'm not sure if my normal curly hair procedure will work either. Since I was on vacation, I really didn't want to bother with straightening my hair, so I don't know how good or bad that will look with the FL humidity.

I'm worried. Obviously I will be bringing my flat iron. But I'm not really sure of what other things I can do to make sure my hair doesn't resemble something Stitch destroyed, if you know what I mean.

So, I need everyone's suggestions to tame hair. If I get enough, I'll post another blog dedicated to it. I hope everyone has a magical finals week! (LOL, yeah right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment