Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mish-mash post.

So, I'm really liking blogger so far. What really made me move was when Abby showed me 'cutest blog on the block'. They really are adorable, and seriously my style. I couldn't really do that kind of thing on livejournal. PLUS, most people are using this now, so it's a good way to get more readers.

Speaking of readers, I want to thank all 13 of you currently following my blog! It helps a ridiculous amount to know that someone, anyone is reading.

What I love about these fall 2010 kids is, it's still almost 3 weeks before applications go out, yet we already feel like friends. For the past few days the chat has been full of awesome people at night, and last night we did a big video chat with Molly B, Lauren, Abby, and Kris. It was super fun actually TALKING to them instead of just typing and such. We'll still do the AIM chat though, because I know a lot of people don't have webcams & I really don't want to leave anyone out.

I want to make a vlog now that I have a webcam to do it with. I probably won't film it til next week sometime, since I'm still thinking about what I want to talk about. Don't get too used to it though. I don't really like seeing myself talk and stuff on a camera! I feel like I'm more eloquent if I get to think things out and form my words, which I can't really do if I'm just talking. And I'm trying to make a good impression here, hahah. BUT, I want to try it out. Who knows, I may love it!

Right now I'm going to finish my soup that I made today, eat dinner, and then probably see if anyone is in the chat. Ta ta! :)

3 comments:

  1. Psht. Being eloquent is overrated. :) The best part of vlogs is rambling like an idiot... or maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay originals! the video chat last night was awesome in a very chaotic way. i hope we can get more people involved. and keep up with the aim of course! :)

    i look forward to your first vlog - if it's as well thought out as your blogs i'm sure it will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - Haha. I'm sure there will be a lot of rambling and weird pauses in mine.

    Abby - It was really fun! I can't believe we stayed up as late as we did.

    ReplyDelete